' My Page '

- Mi Página -

W E L C O M E ! ! !

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Parce Que Moi Vraiment Amour Vous


I love you even there's just a single tooth in your smile,
Even at your ugliest and stubborn age..
coz heaven is hell without you,
but damn hell would feel like heaven as long as I'm with you...
Though i can't explain why, but i know deep inside what i feel.
I know I'm not that showy type but if you just know how true
is this feeling of mine for you..
I did tried to just pass it off because I know Im not your
type of guy and somehow I know I wouldn't have a chance on you..
But then somethings telling me and whatever I would do it only leads
me to you.. Funny how it seems that the more I avoid, the more I long
to be with no one but you..
I really don't even know if my presence is already annoying to you,
but believe me I don't really want to cause such nuisance that's
why as much as possible I wont bother you til you say so..
so you wont get annoyed with me..
I do like to ask you personally if do I have a little tiny chance for you to be with me,coz even if i would only have a 1 trillionth percent of chance, it would already count that much for you mean the world.. and if ever given such chance, though I can't assure the perfect relationship but i can give you the most of what I could do best and it would be the thing you never ever regret having...
I really like to talk to you on a very special place where there is only you and me and tell you of what I really feel,
but damn when your already there I just don't know where to start and what
to say.. Its like I want to tell you lots of things but just can't put it into words.
Just like this blog Im writing now, I wrote whatever comes to my mind coping to the thoughts I'm thinking and I don't even know if my grammars are wrong but the hell I care.. all i know is when you wrote something about how you feel, there is no such thing as grammatical errors.. i think.. I don't even know if you visit my page bother to read this, but in case you did... I just want you to know I do truly love you...
Whatever happens, Im here for you and you have nothing to fear if ever you got some problems or troubles coz you could always run to me..
All I ever want is for you to be happy and be safe always... and a tiny chance is all i need..

No comments:

Post a Comment