' My Page '

- Mi Página -

W E L C O M E ! ! !

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Για όλα τα ξέρω


I Love You for all I know...
I don't know why or how but I just know...
Time pass by so fast that it was just like yesterday when I met you...
I never really knew you before, I thought you were just a passer by or another friend,
but when I got to know you, I let my heart unbend. Its been a while and
I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry,
but I've learned to forget my past love and give love another try.
So I've fallen inlove with you, and I'll never let you go, I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know.
And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you each and every day.
My feelings for you will never change, just know my feelings are true. Just remember one thing.....
I Love You!!!!! and I will always be here for you...
...Coz its just You for all I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment